Mon-Thurs 9am-6:30pm Fri 9am-5:30pm & Sat 9:30am-1pm
Pub Insurance

Click or Call for a Quote

0333 202 6240

Pub Insurance

When running a Pub, Wine Bar or Licensed premises you will be faced with a number of hazards. Choosing the right insurance will give you peace of mind that you're covered if a member of the public slips up on your premises, or if one of your staff injures themselves. We compare a range of insurers in order to find you bespoke cover to protect you, the licensee, your staff and also your customers.

Our policies are specifically tailored for pub insurance with the option to include:

  • Public and products liability
  • Employers liability
  • Stock and Contents
  • Loss of liquor license
  • Business interruption
  • Money cover
  • Buildings cover
  • Legal expenses